Breaking News
On January 20th Inauguration Day:
Activists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History

Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history. Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal.
Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”.
Thousands of activists, journalists, scientists, entertainers, and other prominent voices took out a full-page call to action in the New York Times on Wednesday making clear their rejection of President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence with the simple message: "No!"

"Stop the Trump/Pence regime before it starts! In the name of humanity we refuse to accept a fascist America!" the ad states, followed by a list of signatories that includes scholar Cornel West; author Alice Walker; Chase Iron Eyes of the Standing Rock Sioux; educator Bill Ayers; poet Saul Williams; CNN's Marc Lamont Hill; Carl Dix of the Communist Party USA; and numerous others.

Trump is "assembling a regime of grave danger" that is an "immoral peril to the future of humanity and the earth itself," the call to action continues. "Millions must rise up in a resistance with a deep determination such that we create a political crisis that prevents the Trump/Pence fascist regime from consolidating its hold on the governance of society."

Such movements are taking shape elsewhere, as the Women's March on Washington is now poised to be the biggest inauguration demonstration despite a shaky start and bureaucratic roadblocks.
All of this is stupid
@Madly incredibly
"Hi, I'm John Everyman with [your email provider]. I need your password for generic security reasons. Honest."
@President Peeps (crylaugh)(ok2) gg Podesta
@Intrshadow probably kidney stone
Only a small chance, pain in shooting down leg, most likely nervous system issue
@President Peeps leeeeedle leedle leee
Chating all lies
@Intrshadow no shiz
@Benioioioioi too bad @Intrshadow would never know that feeling (huh)(huh)
@Bitterberry agreed
I feel like I was just on Mr. Robot
It has potential, but the success of this operation is completely dependant on community participation. (Hence the name) At the very least, I can provide tips and information about staying safe online
*dependent. I have some ideas, but the community must decide if they want to give this board a chance first. :') Great questions. It is important for that to be made clear.
Should have rushed B
Hak loves these posts, so i show them to him all the time...
@Satoru really? Aweh wow(huh)
CalExit is happening physically
@Smug haha my thoughts
(crylaugh)
(crylaugh)
@♠RavenLore make meh
Yea, shitty stuff
Oh yes. Mourn the communist
cool dude
Kanye/Kim 2020
@ScubaSteve (ok2)
http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Lush-Error-404-Black-Friday-Bath-Bomb-42731070?slide=0
@President Peeps(amen)
She vastly underestimated how hard they would 'go low' and how little taking the high road would matter. By refusing to say anything bad about Trump we have gotten what we deserve