Breaking News
no
Yooooooooooo
(thumb2)(funlaugh)
Don't make me start the Real New Gen Murders Hehe ;)
Toxins on Airplanes~

I'm actually surprised cnn covered this (2009)
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/03/bleed.air.contamination/index.html?_s=PM:US

The first known written report about exposure to toxins on airplanes -- entitled "Human Intoxication Following Inhalation Exposure to Synthetic Jet Lubricating Oil" -- was submitted in 1977 by a team of doctors, including those affiliated with a pulmonary-toxicology lab at a VA Hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Their investigation focused on a case of a "previously healthy" 34-year-old military pilot who became "acutely incapacitated" while flying after being exposed to "aerosolized or vaporized synthetic lubricating oil," the doctors wrote in the report. They said further investigation was "definitely warranted."

In 1986, the National Research Council, an operating arm of the National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Engineering, conducted -- at the request of Congress -- an independent study and produced a report entitled "The Airliner Cabin Environment: Air Quality and Safety." In this, the council raised myriad concerns about air quality in cabins, including exposure to contaminants.

The research council was enlisted again by Congress about 15 years later. The result was the 2002 report "The Airliner Cabin Environment and the Health of Passengers and Crews." In its own language responding to the NRC's recommendation regarding air quality and ventilation, the FAA said it "has not kept pace with public expectation and concern about air quality" and cannot guarantee protection from contamination "because no airplane design incorporates an air contaminant monitoring system. "
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-27-airplane-cabin-air-found-contaminated-with-toxic-chemicals-that-really-can-damage-your-health.html
Ben (huh)
@Dankerest / Catnip hiii
Corriewardwell@gmail.com
Corriewardwell@gmail.com
I have s6(huh) I like older models though anyhow
@Mangoes&Rice I ended up getting an SE, my friends s7 cracked in her pocket